The 12d Model Boxing Subgrade Creation training course will equip you with powerful techniques and commands to create subgrade and pavement layers as part of the design process.
12d Model Boxing Subgrade Creation training course
A half-day course covering creation of subgrade and pavement layers in 12d Model.
Prerequisites: Completion of the ‘Basic Civil Design’ course, or a good working knowledge of Road Design techniques in 12d Model.
In the 12d Model Boxing Subgrade Creation course you will learn how to use 12d Model’s boxing commands to create subgrade and pavement layers as part of the design process, and onto design cross sections.
- Create a Boxing File, and a Boxing Definition for a road pavement using simple Boxing Rules.
- Cut cross sections from an existing design, and apply boxing to create the pavement strings and sections.
- Edit the Boxing Definition, and note the changes to the pavement strings and sections.
- Incorporate the boxing into the MTF and Apply Many function for a road design in 12d Model.
- Investigate the more complex Boxing Rules, including decisional rules, and batter intersection rules.